9/07/2013

FASHION: Ladies Celebrate GQ Men Of The Year

GQ Men Of The Year Awards is just another chance for every female celebrity to become a charming scene stealer who gets all the applause. However, I wasn't entirely pleased with some looks, so I decided to stick with three of them. I particularly admired gorgeous Emma Watson for not only she has won the "Woman of The Year" but also has chosen an artful and quite risky piece of Baleciaga and guess what? Nailed it completely!

Emma Watson at GQ Men Of The Year Awards

Pure, simple and electrifying Versace dress looked simply stunning on red carpet. Perhaps, it's white colour and lack of embellishments of any kind that made it stand out (and look so damn classy!) but I'd go as far as to say that it's partly on Rosie's natural beauty.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at GQ Men Of The Year Awards
Last but not least, comes sweet and alluring Alice Eve. I feel like I've been hugely underestimating peach colour all this time. 

Alice Eve at GQ Men Of The Year Awards
Hey, and cheers up for all those incredibly smart, divinely talented and absolutely handsome GQ Men Of The Year!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий